We are looking for an Account Manager to assist in the day to day management and development of our clients’ digital campaigns and projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You’ll be proactively managing a portfolio of client work, ensuring ongoing performance to agreed KPIs.
- You’ll liaise directly with colleagues from across the business to ensure the smooth running of campaigns from creative briefings right through to campaign wrap up reports.
- You’ll work closely with the Strategic Account Leads and the COO to ensure that campaigns and client work are delivered on time, to budget and to the high standard that Dialect expects.
- Every project at Dialect starts with a brief and you’ll be central to creating this brief with our clients.
- You’ll then work with our creative, strategy, data and media teams to ensure timely delivery of our response to this brief.
- Once the business is won you’ll create a timeline and manage the feedback cycle for creative assets and media plans in line with the campaign dates.
- When campaigns are underway you’ll work with the data team and the Strategic Lead to monitor the performance of all content and media campaigns to ensure KPIs are met.
- Alongside members of the Data team, you’ll help provide regular performance reports and insights to the client.
- The client services team are not expected to create dashboards for clients however, they are expected to ensure that reporting is delivered in a timely and useful manner.
- The client services team must work with the strategic leadership, the creative leadership and the relevant members of the Dialect team to build a reporting narrative driven by insights and recommendations.
- You’ll liaise directly with our clients and ensure that catch up weekly calls have a clear and defined agenda.
- You’ll be responsible for noting all actions and outcomes from these weekly calls and clearly communicating tasks and responsibilities to the rest of the business. Meeting notes will be circulated within 24hrs.
- You’ll work with colleagues from across the business to make sure they are meeting deadlines in line with our client’s expectations.
- You’ll act as a point of liaison for clients ensuring that they have a clear communication channel into the business and that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- A member of the client services team should be on all external meetings and critical internal planning sessions.
We always respond to clients as promptly as possible
- Emails are acknowledged within the hour.
- Client queries and questions are answered as soon as possible and within 24 hrs at the latest. This doesn’t mean you have an answer per se, but you are in contact and managing expectations.
- Contact reports sent as soon as possible after the meeting and no later than 24 hrs.
- As a team, we’re responsible for the way clients perceive us as an agency. To that end, we must ensure that all work delivered meets our own high standards. It’s our responsibility to flag anything that we believe isn’t being delivered in line with the brief or to client expectations. We must do what we say.
- We must ensure that all communication with the client is accurate (including spelling and grammar), truthful and transparent.
- We must ensure that campaign wrap-up reports and ongoing Data Desk dashboards are delivered on time and to the highest standard. If we see missing data or reports this must be flagged immediately.
- Reports to the Account Director.
- Works closely with Head of Insights & Strategy, Strategy Leads, Creative Leads, Head of Media, Creative Director.
We are a full service, digital marketing agency that specialises in the art and science of engagement for tech and gaming audiences. We have creative, media, data and client services teams based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Bath and our clients include Logitech, Nvidia, Blue Microphones, Wizards of the Coast, Glu Mobile, Extreme Networks and Rebellion.
We create emotional connection
We’re endlessly curious
We do what we say we’re going to do
We’re part of your team
We love to listen
We’re the coolest geeks in the room
At Dialect we are always looking to improve and develop our people, processes and products and our team are the instigators of this change. From day one, you are trusted to work with autonomy, but know that you will be supported by a great team. We don’t believe in excessive documentation, but we do encourage unhindered communication between all our team and customers.
Dialect is a genuinely great place to work. We believe in respecting our employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment. Our main office is located in Bath but we work very flexibly with lots of opportunities to work from home.