As media executive you’ll work within Dialect’s media team, helping to take our digital campaigns from strategy through to execution. This is the perfect role for recent grads, or those in marketing looking to move into a fast-paced agency role.
Our client base and work is global – you’ll help create world class campaigns here in the UK, as well as in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the media planning team in the general running of all accounts.
- Manage media plans to ensure seamless execution and reporting, and manage the booking/billing processes behind our buying.
- Creative asset management – being the key contact between media, creative and client-side teams to ensure we have everything required to execute a campaign on time, and to spec.
- You’ll work closely with the data and analytics team, and assist with day to day campaign reporting for both internal and client use – ensuring all campaigns are meeting our high performance standards.
- You’ll contribute to the setting up of direct and biddable campaigns on a range of platforms (including Paid Social, Search, YouTube, and multiple DSPs).
- Contributing to day to day communication with clients.
- Research wider industry media activity to ensure we stay ahead of our client’s competition.
- A passion for digital marketing, and first hand experience of the modern media landscape.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work and collaborate in a fast paced team environment.
- A love for all things gaming and technology.
- Working knowledge of Office/GSuite, in particular Excel/Sheets.
- A degree or training in marketing, digital media, data analytics or similar field.
- Work experience in an agency-side marketing role.
- Reports to the Media Manager.
- Works closely with wider Media Planning team, and Ad Ops, Data and Client Services teams.
This role is Bath based, with regular opportunities to work from home. We are only accepting applicants that are eligible to work in the UK.
Working for Us
At Dialect we are always looking for ways to improve and develop our people, processes and products. From day one, you are trusted to work with autonomy with the support of a great team behind you. We don’t believe in excessive documentation, but we do value unhindered communication between all our team and customers. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and reach their full potential. We are not as diverse as we’d like to be, but as we grow we want our people to be every bit as diverse and authentic as the audiences we create content for.
We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds.
- True Flexible Working. We put you in control of your own workload by offering flexible hours and the option to work from home – or wherever you happen to be!
- Time Off. We don’t count holidays. We want you to be well rested and at the top of your game, that’s why we offer unlimited paid annual leave.
- Wellness. Mental health is a top priority to us. As well as personalised wellness action plans, training and self-care sessions, we are continuously working towards creating a culture where people are confident to speak out about their mental health.
- Connecting. We’re a social bunch here at Dialect. Team lunches/dinners, film club, book club, summer and Christmas parties are just a few of the things we enjoy as a team.
- Growth. We encourage continuous professional development and exploration. We run lunch and learn sessions, quarterly performance reviews and a ‘fishbone’ personal development plan.