Quantitative Research Manager
Bath, UK / Remote
We are looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join our growing insights team.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 4-5 years of experience, ideally in an agency environment.
- High-level working knowledge of quantitative methodologies. Ideally with some qualitative experience but this is not essential.
- Ability to design and manage quantitative studies from start to finish.
- Contributing to proposals and pitches for new business, ensuring the right quantitative methodologies are selected to deliver against client objectives.
- Attend client briefing sessions with the know-how to extract relevant information to enable a watertight project design.
- Day-to-day project management with the skills to communicate clearly and confidently with suppliers, clients, and internal teams.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to turn complex data sets into compelling stories that our clients can easily action.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – preparing deliverables that are engaging, authoritative, and insightful.
- Skills and experience in presenting and clearly communicating research findings to clients and stakeholders – including senior exec level clients.
- Experience in designing, managing, and delivering customer segmentations; campaign tracking; brand tracking.
- The ability to develop audience profiles/personas by gathering and analysing data from multiple sources.
- Proficient in using a range of software, including G-Suite, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Qualitative know-how with the ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data with the support of senior researchers.
- Proven ability to work on complex multi-country research projects.
- An understanding of the digital marketing and media landscape.
- An interest and understanding of the gaming and consumer tech industries.
- Experience of working in an agency environment.
Additional soft skills
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn.
- Entrepreneurial attitude.
- Strong communications skills and good interpersonal skills in one-to-one and team settings.
- Attention to detail – quality and accuracy in the work is essential.
- Good time management and ability to manage multiple projects at once, with the foresight to anticipate clashes or problems.
- Option to work remotely, with HQ office based in Bath.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Competitive Pension.
- Several company clubs, including a film club, morning yoga session, and more.
- Bi-annual company party.
- Dog-friendly office.