You’ll be a crucial part of a team creating original YouTube videos for one the UK’s biggest game publishers. You’ll plan, present, and voice videos that celebrate games in a passionate and personable way.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Presenting, voicing, and producing videos
- Creative liaison with client
- Attending weekly client calls
- Content planning and production management
- Recording to-camera content in studio and on-location
- Conducting on-location interviews
- Commissioning freelancers
- Capturing gameplay
Special Requirements for this role:
- Overseas travel
Job Specific Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of and aptitude for gaming
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence on-camera
- Creative approach to content creation
- Ability to work flexibly in a reactive environment
- Experience presenting on camera
- Experience of YouTube channel ownership/management
- Experience writing about games
- Specialist knowledge of Rebellion Developments
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere or other editing programs
A bit about Dialect
We are a full service, digital marketing agency that specialises in the art and science of engagement for tech and gaming audiences. We have creative, video, media, data and client services teams based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Bath and our clients include Logitech, Nvidia, Blue Microphones, Wizards of the Coast, Glu Mobile, Extreme Networks and Rebellion.
Dialect is a genuinely great place to work. We believe in respecting our employees and understand that the way to get the very best work from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly environment. Our offices are located in Bath but given the current situation the whole business is working remotely (and has been for the duration of the lockdown). You will have the opportunity to continue to work remotely or in the office after this period. If you work remotely then you will be expected to come into the office for some recordings but this can be tailored to your needs and that of your team.
- We create emotional connections
- We’re endlessly curious
- We do what we say we’re going to do
- We’re part of your team
- We love to listen
- We’re the coolest geeks in the room
We’re really keen to hear from any women gamer/producers and anyone from an ethnically diverse background.
Dialect is the first ‘content networking’ agency. We use content primarily as an acquisition tool to discover and engage new audiences for global brands by placing and promoting content with major media partners on websites and on their associated social channels. Our clients include the likes of Logitech G, NVIDIA, Google, Amazon, CCP Games and Wizards of the Coast (Dungeons & Dragons).
We are experts in creating genuinely valuable video content. Content that consumers actually get something from. From how-to series, interviews, pre-launch content, teasers and straight-up entertainment, we offer smart, strategic video solutions designed to magnify messaging, community reach and shareability.
Now with offices in San Francisco, London, and Bath, Dialect is at the forefront of media disruption.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.